The Chosen Undead meandered from the bottom of the Royal Garden back to the coliseum. Killing Kalameet seemed an impossible feat, unless he were able to grow wings and soar through the air. As he passed by, he recognized the familiar mask of Chester and debated whether or not to approach him. He was running low on Homeward Bones, and he knew no one else around to sell them.
Against his better judgement, he ignored the bitterness in the back of his mind and walked across the bridge. Chester had invaded him before, and the Chosen One cut him down. Their relationship was… unstable, at best. Still, the Chosen One hoped that if he offered the souls, Chester would oblige.
- the-drums-are-calling reblogged this from askthe-chosen-undead
- ask-marvellous-chester reblogged this from askthe-chosen-undead and added:
- ask-marvellous-chester likes this
- askthecrestfallenwarrior likes this
- askthe-chosen-undead posted this